Here’s a quick and easy dessert you can whip up this weekend for Easter that is sure to be a hit. Get creative with it and do whatever design you feel like. When I started making mine I had no clue what I was going to do and kind of just started placing things on top and voila my creation was made!
- 6 cups rice krispies
- 1 stick butter
- 1 package marshmallows
- Melt butter and marshmallows together
- Once melted turn off heat and add rice krispies
- Spray pan of choice and put rice krispies in pan
- Let cool (I stuck mine in the freezer for a little bit)
- Once cool frost top of rice krispies like a cake
- Add Peeps and M&M’s as desired
Hope you guys enjoy and have a great Easter weekend!