So I never really knew what this was called so I decided to just start calling it the breakfast quiche. I mean it basically is except to keep it on the lighter side we don’t have pastry added. Also I cannot take credit for this recipe AT ALL. This is 100% Mr. H’s creation, he makes it every Sunday so that he can have a quick and delicious breakfast all week.
- 12 eggs
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 7 strips bacon
- cheese of your choosing for topping
- Scramble the 12 eggs in a bowl
- Add pepper and onion to egg mixture
- Set aside eggs and cook bacon, do not cook this all the way as it will continue to cook in the oven
- Lay bacon strips on top of egg mixture
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until slightly browned
- Sprinkle cheese on top & continue to bake for another 5 minutes
- Cut & wrap pieces for breakfast through-out the week!