I attempted making Apple Crisp for the first time ever since we have so many apples from apple picking. While I didn’t actually eat any I was told that it was amazing! I personally think that it could of had more topping to look more visually pleasing, but really as long as it tasted good that’s all that matters!
- 10 large apples peeled & chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup floor
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 stick of butter (softened)
- Combine first 5 ingredients and then place coated apples in pan
- Combine flour, brown sugar and oats
- Add softened butter until mixture is coarse crumbs
- Sprinkle over apples
- Bake for 40 minutes at 375, let dish sit 15-20 minutes before serving
Hope you guys like this recipe as much as my family did! I just finished making an apple pie for the first time so who knows maybe that will be coming soon! I’ve gotta work on the visually appealing side of the desserts, but the taste doesn’t seem to be an issue. I’m off to go carve pumpkins and watch halloween movies! See you all Monday for the weekend wrap-up!