I made this sweet concoction last year but for some reason never posted it shame on me! This bark is EXTREMELY sweet, but perfect for that Halloween sweet tooth that everyone has deep down. The best thing about this bark is that it is super quick to make and you more than likely have a lot of the ingredients on hand.
- Halloween oreos
- Candy corn
- Almond bark
- Sprinkles, LOTS OF SPRINKLES
- Lay down parchment paper
- Smash up Oreos and pretzels and scatter around as your base for the bark
- Mix in candy corn
- Melt almond bark and pour over base
- Scatter more candy corn & Oreos on top of almond bark while still hot
- Pour every kind of Halloween sprinkle you can think over this bad boy!
- Let cool then break into scrumptious pieces so you can share…….or not
This treat is so quick to make that I guarantee you will be making it more than once this Halloween season! Let me know if you add anything else fun to this. Follow me on Pinterest to pick what I make next!