Mr. H & I constantly sit in our living room trying to come up with ideas on what to do now that we get to have weekends together. Needless to say we usually end spending all our time THINKING of what to do instead of actually doing anything. There is always plenty of things we talk about doing, but we never actually end up doing them. You know the “oh we should do that sometime” or the “we should try that place out” that never seem to come to be, well I saw a cute project on Pinterest by Life in the Green House that will definitely help us out.
- mason jar
- popsicle sticks (I used colored ones, you can get plain ones & paint or spray paint them)
- paper to make tag
I made 52 sticks with all different date ideas that way we would have a date for every weekend of the year, although I must admit I didn’t really think about how we may not be able to do some of the dates during the winter time.
Here are some of the dates I came up with, there are tons of websites dedicated to date ideas I pulled a lot of my ideas from that:
- Poker Night (we have a poker table which we’ve used once, so this would be a great way to have fun but for cheap!)
- Sports event ( we both are huge sports people, I mean hello we grew up in Boston)
- Homemade pizza & action movie
- Popcorn & chick flick
- Car wash (Mr. H details my car for me all the time so I thought it would be nice if we could do it together)
- Laser tag
- Comedy Show
- Geocaching Adventure (I discovered this while trying to figure out dates & I am so intrigued!)
Those are obviously just a few, but as you can see there are dates that both us of want to do & it just never happens. What are some of your date night ideas?!
Follow me on Pinterest & decide what I do next by leaving a comment!